Saturday, March 20, 2010

oo saathi re ...
din doobe na ..
aa chal din ko roke ..
dhoop ke peeche daude ..
chaav chuue na ..
ooo saathi ree...

I just can't get over this song from the movie "Omkara".. such a soft haunting one !! Ever since I heard this 4 the first time , I have fallen for it . Strange is the fact that the person who sent me this song and I , have the similar taste 'only' in songs and those who know me the best, dont prefer such haunting/nostalgic songs too !! isn't it weird ? why is it so? PEOPLE !!
well,whatever it be ,I loovee this song ... I can just go on listening to this forever , provided K is taken care of ;o) ... again - me n my thoughts :) ...

There used to be one such song always for me - during school/college days , like -  ഇരു ഹൃദയങ്ങളില്‍ .. / പാടാം നമുക്ക് പാടാം. / take my hand..take my whole life too .. but I can't help falling in love with you .. / who can say by Enya / Helloo ..is it me u r looking for .. / എന്നൈ കാനവില്‍ലയെ... from kadhal desam ( I still remember how I took off one day n stayed back in my hostel room n listened to this song over n over ;o) .. gud old days !! ..) / വെണ്ണിലാവേ.. വെണ്ണിലാവേ .. from MK ( the one song that helped me get over my ?!? / ഇരു വിഴി ഉനധു .. from Minnale ../ ഒന്ട്ര രന്ട്ര ആസൈഗള് n അനല്‍ മേലെ പനിതുളി ../ ചലോ തുംകോ  ../ ഹര്‍ ഘടി ബദല്‍ രഹേ.. are few to name and now this !!

anyways ..I have maNy things to write, but its like at times you are stuck , u want to write , but you can't - fearing what ppl will think when they read or coz it will lighten your feelings once its put down . For once, I loved being anonymous ..now that atleast few of my friends know that its me .. hmm .. problem !! On a second thought its ok , my good ol' friends know me very well,so nothing to worry and the new ones , never mind !! :) .. you can't be too careful :P ..

oree nyabagam .... !   ഒരേ ന്യാപകം ..