Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I hardly knew what tagging meant :( until I visited MagicLens's blog,who tagged me :0) . Somehow I liked the idea of jotting down few things about me , easier when it is weird, coz its really WEIRD to write down all one's PLUS points rite??!! ;0).. Alrite.. here you go ...

1.Perhaps the most weird thing goes on top of the list - I have always noticed myself going out of my way to do things for others, even if I knew that person only for the past 1 sec. and ofcourse I get a lot of satisfaction after being a help to someone, but the worst part is , when I need a help, I too expect it from some1 n there when I find no helping hand & mind , tat puts me off for the next couple of days!! And thats it, after 2 days the same person to whom I went for help comes back to me n I m all set again to extend arms . Well Y I think this is weird is , coz , ppl keep telling me not to expect anything from others, I feel , they themselves & all knows tat "to expect is human " ;0).. I always give a 2nd chance to everyone in my life .. be it family or friends !

2. Twice while in dental school , I bunked classes to sit n listen to 2 songs ... 1 day I bunked college and heard this song "Anbe Anbe " from Kaadhal Desam " for almost 15 times continuously .. and another day I did the same for " Enne thaalaatta varuvaala " from Kadhalukku Maryadai " . I dont know what was going through my head that time, but I really did enjoy it to my heart's content,tho all others thot it was one among the other madness in me . Only the other day I was talking to my SIL abt this & like every1 else she asked me " vattarunnoo " nnu ?? haha .. wot to do ..except the bunking part ,I still do the same , sitting at home n listening to my fav song over n over n over n over .....!

3.I have watched my brother's wedding video probably the most # of times than they themselves/any1 else would have !! I really dont know the reason ,probably coz it was one of the most important days in my life or coz of the good songs in it , or coz it has all my dearest ppl in it .. lol .. I still cant figure out why ?? n Once my SIL also mentioned, tat she herself had not seen it completely till now !!

4. I need ppl around me all the time , I like to be chirpy-chirpy & cheerful & make others around me happy always , though at times, when nostalgia strikes me , I love to curl back to my own shell & entertain myself with music & a race thru all the old foto albums !! A cloudy day , a song, rain or a day giving way to dusk anything could make me NOSTALGIC .. !!!

5.I am a neatness freak !!! I like to keep my home as neat n clean & beautiful as I can & keep wiping my kitchen countertop ,keep on cleaning soemthing or the other at home "endless times" even if there is nothing on it , which made my husband ask me once, " kazhinja janmathil nee entha thudappukaari aarunno " nnu .. !! ;0)


6.I say I dont want to believe all x,y,z whom I meet , but at that moment , I trust anyone so blindly , that at times I get to regret over it .

Okkk...now I have made a weirdo outta me ,,,Well, only when I started to write down the weirdos of mine , did I realize that there are many & it could get very personal too ..I wonder if I can jot down something nice abt me :( , the way I blabbered while during a dental school interview when they asked me to express my + n - .... I had to roll my eyes & stare at them ..like a yahoo smilie .. !! weird isn't it ??!!!

I would love to tag some 1, but "who" is te difficult part , as I dont know many of them .Still with pleasure ,giving them also the privilege to be tagged ;0) - chacha, Jeseem ,Shaniyan ,Byju San ,Meera ,Kiranzz !!!

Enjoy being tagged dears !!!! :0)..n thanks dear ML 4 tagging me .. :)

6 comments:

.:: ROSH ::. said...

hmm...was really nice to read, but i cant find anything 'weird'!!
Can totally relate to point 1 &4 'happens to the best of us' i must say.. I'm still trying to recover from "Point 6" if you know what i mean...which was a good lesson in life.

Glad to have introduced you to "tagging" and nice of you to honour the tag..thanks.

ann said...

thanks dear ML, for tagging me,I feel kinda relieved nw ,huh!!now tat sounds weird , rite?? ;0)

well point6,i believe is a "try-n-learn" stuff rite??

Payyans said...

What it is tagging and oll ? Saw your comment on my page. So long as I can still consider Siju as my hero I am all for it. My dream is to grow up and become like Siju.

ann said...

woTTTTTTTTT?? who is this payyans?? n wich siju r u talking abt ??

Jeseem said...

u r tagged .
http://jeseem.blogspot.com/2006/10/wonder-years-tag.html
so start working on the post. ro do i hav to come behind u with a baseball bat :)

Jeseem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.